Are You Ready to Be Baptized? (PDF License)
How do you know if you're ready to be baptized?
If you are a student who is confused about baptism, you are not alone. If you are a parent or youth leader who struggles to explain baptism in a way teens can understand, you are not the first. That's why this book, which can be used for group or individual study, is designed to be a guide to help students:
- understand what baptism is and how it fits into the message of the gospel
- look at what the Bible does and doesn’t say about baptism
- answer the most common questions about baptism
- examine why obedience is the best motivation to make this decision
- decide for themselves when they are ready to take this step
Including tons of Scripture references and a study guide, this book will equip you to make your own decision when the time is right.
You'll get the PDF of full book (34 pgs.) and the PDF of the study guide (2 pgs)