How do you know if you're ready to start taking communion?
If you are a student who has a hard time understanding why Christians take communion, you are not alone. If you are a parent or youth leader who struggles to explain the significance of communion in a way that teens can understand, you are not the first. That's why this book, which can be used for group or individual study, is designed to be a guide to help students:
- understand the history of the Passover, how it lead to the practice of communion, and how it fits into the message of the gospel
- take a closer look at what the Bible does and doesn’t say about communion
- answer the most common questions about communion and the traditions surrounding it
- examine what it means to take communion in an "unworthy manner"
- decide for yourself when you are ready to take it
Including tons of Scripture references and a study guide, this book will guarantee that you won't see communion the same way again.
You'll get the PDF of full book (34 pgs.) and the PDF of the study guide (2 pgs)